Protocols for COVID-19
Procedures previously applied prior to Covid-19 will continue.
- NO WALK-INS. Appointment is required.
- Although we have multiple rooms, only one patient will be treated at a time.
- After each session, all bedding sheets, draping, and covers will be removed and replaced with new ones after a thorough sanitation on all surfaces.
- HEPA air purifiers with Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation are placed in several location.
Added procedures moving forward:
- After each session, a 20 minute Ozone disinfection will be applied to the whole clinic space.
- Practitioner’s scrub will also be replaced after each session.
- Patients will be screened for fever and provided hand santizer at check-in. Practitioner will be screened for fever twice a day.
- Patients are required to wear a mask in clinic at all times. If you arrive without a mask, a mask will be provided.
- The treatment room should be ready by the time you arrive at the parking area. However, we will text you so that you can enter the room without waiting in the hallway.
- In the appointment reminder text message, patients will be required to confirm that they are not experiencing fever, coughing, sore throat, or chills with shaking. With those symptoms, patients are advised to cancel their appointment ASAP (preferably within a 3 hours’ notice if possible). If a patient fails to confirm or arrives with those symptoms, the session will be cancelled.